Sunday, October 5, 2008

yesterday


 Steeve and Samendia read a book. 


then we got out the paddle balls!  Daniel with an extra ball

Bethany giving it a try

Naitile and daniel

Jonas


Hermann concentrating hard on that yo yo

okay, i just had to post this.  Reece said "take my picture" and then he made that face. 
here we go.  had to put a normal handsome picture of him on here too!

Samendia and Jefferson are excited their mama is coming in a few weeks. Samendia wanted this picture taken specifically for Mama Teresa! 

he's gonna be a baseball star!

sometimes i don't finish all of my lunch, so kids will come up later in the day and clear my plate for me. Elmise and Hermann took care of it this time!

we got to skype with Belle and steven again!! 

6 comments:

angela said...

looks like things are going really well! i'm glad they're talking with steven and belle!!

Salzwedel Family said...

Gosh I miss those kids. Reece is the best face maker! Bethany is sooooo sweet. Love them all.

Kathy Eden said...

That is a wonderful picture of Samendia!

Shannon H. said...

Shocking - you don't finish your food?!? I'm astonished! ;)

Kristina said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!

Reece you crack me up!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Looks like Samendia is following Belle's fashion sense. :) Watch out Papa Don!