Monday, October 13, 2008

Hermann eating my leftovers and drinking my cold coffee from that morning! 


Samendia playing on the ladder. (don't freak out parents, i don't normally let the kids play on the ladder!)

Rebecca

nicot

Sara, looking at pictures of her hot mom. (i'm convinced it was jamie that brought the "my mom is hot" shirt)

Daniel came to check things out too

while the older kids were at school, Jamesly, Anchise, and Caleb came to hang out w/ me for awhile.

too many toys to carry!

look at that beautiful happy girl!!

Jamesly with a few different toys, and seemingly not paying much attention to any of them!

Reece and Jonas sharing a snack.

and Reece wearing a shirt his Papa gave him!!

5 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Aww so cute!

I especially like the one of Sara checking out Isaiah!

Salzwedel Family said...

Oh how I love that beautiful happy girl! Thank you for the great pictures Megan. Tell Anchise her momma loves her very much!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for the great pictures! I can assure you that Samendia's parents won't be freaked out by the ladder picture...you should their kids playing at home :o)
Glad to see that Caleb & Jamesly aren't fighting over toys this time :o)

Petion-ville, Haiti said...

Megan,
Oh how I miss those times with the kids. Plan to be there in December,what can I bring you Megan?
Sandy

Kristina said...

Cool Sandy! Didn't know you were going back for a visit.

Thanks Megan for helpping us waiting parents have a glimpse into our kids' day!