Sunday, September 14, 2008

sept. birthdays

today is Jonas' birthday...there's been a few birthdays already this month, and more to come. we will have a party for all the sept. birthdays when the team gets here. 


  Justin- Sept. 3rd, 2005

Isaiah Daniel- Sept. 4th, 2006


Samara- Sept. 4th, 2004

Shakira- Sept. 11th, 2002

Jonas- Sept. 14th, 2004

Jonathon- Sept. 15th, 2005

Jefferson- Sept. 19th, 2004


Hermann- Sep. 23rd, 2004

i hope all the info is right, please correct me if it's not!!

11 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Happy Birthday Everyone!

Lena Just Lena said...

Wow-that's quite a few birthdays! I hope it's a GREAT party and sorry I won't be there!!!

Happy Birthday to all the kiddos!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

I cannot wait to PAR-T! See you soon with balloons and horn blowers. (Sorry, Megan, I had to get the horns... It's not a party without them.)

Salzwedel Family said...

Happy Birthday September babies! I can't wait to celebrate with you all.

CG said...

Yay! Happy birthday, kiddos! Can't wait to see party pics!

Petion-ville, Haiti said...

I love a party sorry I can't be there. Pop a balloon for me!
sandy

kaitlyn said...

Yay for birthdays!! Have fun celebrating with the team:)

Shannon H. said...

Cha-cha-cha!

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday everyone.

But most especially Happy Birthday to my precious son!!!!!

livingpurereligion said...

Eat a piece of cake for me, September group! Or better yet, give my piece to Rebecca because I KNOW she'll be begging for seconds:)

Megan- Thanks for all your hard work! It's so comforting to know that you are there taking care of all of precious little ones!

Kathy Eden said...

Happy Birthday Jonas!!!