Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ellie showing me the stickers she had

petey's a happy camper!

Annabella, smiling for the camera


jonathan looks a little curious
and Rebecca is excited!


john baptiste and kervens playing w/ some toys

Kervens, nicot, and Justin, nursery buddies


Maggie had set up a sheet to divide my bed area from the rest of the apt, and put the bench right in front of it. tonight, the wind was blowing...so the kids had fun hiding behind the sheet, and waiting for the wind to blow it.

here's Daniel...


Samara peeking out from under the sheet


and Jonas and Hermann laughing as i would snap pictures when the sheet would expose them
they love to use the shovel to clean up. (colleen, this is a more accurate picture of what the floor looks like!)

Daniel, Hermann, and Elmise pose for a picture

the kids talking to me as i got back from the market


we got to skype with Steven and Belle for a little bit today! the kids were very excited!

6 comments:

CG said...

How sweet of you to have a Skype call with Steven & Belle. I am sure they all really loved that! Thanks for posting a picture of Peterson. It's nice to see that he really does appear to be feeling okay after all the drama here lately...

Salzwedel Family said...

That is a great picture of Jonathan! What a sweetie.

Abbie said...

Wow Megan, I think you have gotten more pictures with Annabella smiling in the last few weeks than anyone has in the last year!! (including us last October.)

Angela used to reassure me that she does indeed smile, but just not for pics! How are you doing this??? I arrive next week and this is information I NEED to know! ;) Papa will be more pleased if I bring back smiley pictures instead of sullen.

It's Gonna Be Me said...

No promblem-O, Megan! I am on a cleaning frenzie right now. That pile of toys will be sorted and cleaned up in no time.

Great pcitures! Thank you so much for sharing your days with us. It really does a lot for one's heart.

Lena Just Lena said...

Great pics, Megan. Thank you so much! :-)

livingpurereligion said...

I love to see Rebecca smiling so big! And I'm so thankful to see Kervens hanging out with his nursery buddies!
Thanks!