Friday, September 26, 2008

humm...

well, i got these two pics uploaded...but can't seem to get anymore on here tonight. i'll go ahead and give you these though. and the team did arrive, safe and sound!! they even said all their flights were on time and went perfectly...i don't think i've ever actually experienced that for myself, so i'll just have to trust their word that it does happen occasionally! 



Jutane got Daniel all ready to see his Papa, and then she wanted his picture taken!! 

Matu, Daniel, and Jonas waiting for the group to arrive!! everyone was downstairs waiting excitedly.  

4 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

He looks so cute! Please tell Jutane that I she is doing a great job!

livingpurereligion said...

I love how excited the kids are waiting for their "guests" to arrive!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the kids with their parents:)

Michelle said...

Good to know they made it safe and sound! Thanks!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God that they made it safely...and on time...I have yet to experience that :o)
I can't wait to see arrival pictures!