Tuesday, March 10, 2009

so my cat was missing for a day and two nights...i thought she was a goner. but Junior saw her wondering the street this morning, and brought her back to the O.  i am happy to have my cat back. she does a lot around here....


getting her beauty sleep. 


watching over the tuna...



watching me work on a financial report.


bible study.

working on her own reports....


time to print. this was her favorite. 



she loved watching the paper come out. she usually attacked it as it came. 



just being cute.


guarding the money box. 

Thanks for all your hard work, Eames. 

10 comments:

angela said...

wow! i never had a cat that did all that! glad he (she?) is back.

CG said...

EAMES!!! You are NOT allowed to run off like that! Kitty curiosity is not a good thing in Haiti. Thank you, Junior, for bringing her back!

She sure is a hard-working gal. Whatever did you do without her? Nice Bible choice, btw...

Sarah and Tim said...

You must really have a thing for cats.....

Glad you have her back!

:)

Jeremy said...

Wow, she's got to be handy. I may be changing my perception of cats. Oh, wait... no... Nevermind.

Glad she's back.

Elisabeth said...

OH! I love her and can't wait to meet her this June!! I'm glad Junior found her! Such a good and skillful kitty, Eames!

Kathy Eden said...

I'm so glad she's back! She's a great kitty...and my kids really need to get over their cat phobia...and soon! :o)

It's Gonna Be Me said...

YAY! Eames is home! I am so glad and was so worried about her!!!

She is the best kitten and needs to stay put in that O - no more wondering the streets of Haiti, Mimi.

Time to find a vet, Megan!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Happy for you friend! g

Brandy and Troy said...

Yeah for Eames!! Hope to meet her in June!!

Christy said...

that's hilarious- what a neat little friend